Are you feeling stuck on what to do to grow and improve your business/personal brand?
Perhaps you know what to do but you’re not sure how to go about it or do it right.
Do any of these sound familiar to you right now?
- You don’t have customers for your brand and are wondering what’s going on
- You want to increase your brand awareness but don’t even know where to start from or what to do
- You hear about the need to brand and market your business to attract customers but you just find it difficult and frustrating to do
- You want to build/grow an audience that like and trust your brand and can buy from you but you’re not sure how to and even though you keep posting on your social media pages, you see little to no engagement not to talk of making a sale
- You find it hard to stand out and keep up in a niche that is saturated, you feel everyone has done everything and there’s nothing different you can do to get people’s attention
- You have tried lots of things for your business/personal brand when it comes to branding and marketing your products/services yet you don’t see tangible results
- You find it difficult to communicate what exactly you do to and people keep thinking you do something else
Sigh, it’s enough to worry about and I know you would like to find an answer to these problems. The good news is, these problems can be helped and I can help you.
Imagine what it would feel like to know exactly what to do and how to do it. Imagine getting the direction you need.
What if I told you that you can achieve your goals and that vision you have for your brand?
What if I told you that you could:
- Get more customers who love to buy from you
- Increase your brand awareness with simple techniques that you can implement yourself
- Brand and market your business and its product in simple yet effective ways
- Build and grow an audience that knows, likes, and trusts you enough to buy from you, stick with you, and recommend you to others
- Stand out in that business you feel everyone is into
- Easily and effectively communicate what your business does so no one has you confused with another business
I can help you. What you need is a clarity call from me to point you in the right direction!
I’m a brand communications and content marketer. What that means is that I am knowledgeable and experienced in branding and marketing especially with the use of content. I tackle things from knowing your business and positioning it as the solution to people’s problems to marketing your products/services in such a way that you attract your ideal customers, and they buy from you and not just buy but satisfactorily buy from you.
Not so sure I can help you?
Here’s what a few people have to say about me and what I do.
Clarity of purpose is a rare gift. One, I believe, Odinaka Ndukwe has been richly blessed with. I didn’t realize how much I needed the brand content program until I did. The lessons learned have provided a lens through which I can view my brand and the goals I aim to achieve. Her approach to teaching is client-centered. It was as if the program was designed with my brand specifically in mind, yet I’m certain she had the same effect on the other participants.
I like how Odinaka emphasized intentionality in running a business and how critical she was of my idea. She highlighted (albeit passively) the need to consider the feasibility of my plan. Before now, I didn’t think it would be possible to pull this off. But the lessons learned and her mentoring have somehow revealed the possibility of building a successful brand while meeting the need for which my brand was created. Thank you, Odinaka.
I decided to start a health/fitness brand… that was the easy part. The hard part? I didn’t know what to do next, how to grow/promote my brand, who my brand was for or even why I started a brand. I registered for a free opportunity to learn about the importance of brand messaging, buyer persona and customer profile. To be honest, I didn’t know what I was about to learn or what I had even registered for. All I knew was that I knew who was offering this training and I was quite sure that I was going to learn something that would give me great impact. I’ve known Odinaka for a while and whenever I need help concerning business, writing or content creation, she’s always my go-to option. Aside her brilliance, she’s committed, reliable, flexible and highly skilled in business and content marketing. I gained clarity and direction. I understood the importance of specificity. From all she taught me, I got a vision and mission for my brand. Now, my brand is doing better.
For anyone just starting up, I would happily recommend her. For anyone who doesn’t know how to bring out the best in their business/brand, speak to her. For anyone struggling or just following the crowd, she’s a great option. Maybe I have said this a lot but I don’t think it is ever enough. Thank you Odinaka.
Here’s what’s included in my 30 minutes clarity call:
- A pre-call review of any material you’d like me to take a look at such as your branding document, sales page, website/social media page, or even business plan.
- A 30-minute one-on-one call over the phone. We will discuss the problem you’re having in your business and I will help you with solutions and ideas to solve them.
- A follow-up call after 2 weeks to see how you’re doing with the business advice and clarity gotten and I’ll also help you with anything you might need more clarity on.
Sounds awesome right?
So how much would it cost to get on a call with you?
Normally, a 30 minutes one-on-one call with me would cost 10,000 naira and that’s because it’s a new year and I’ve increased my price, however, I want the price increase to take effect in February.
This means instead of paying 10,000 naira for a 30 minutes one-on-one call with me, you get it for the previous price of 5,000 naira only.
This is a good investment to make for your business/personal brand and it’s an opportunity you want to take advantage of. Just one call can be the difference between where you are and knowing what to do.
Click the button below and let’s make that call happen!
Here’s what happens when you book a call with me
- When you click the button to book a call now, you will be directed to a link to make a payment.
- After payment is successful, you will be redirected to another link to schedule a call. Pick a date and time that works best for you.
- If you have any document or material you would like me to review for you before the call, send it to me via the email that will be provided to you.
- When it’s time for the call, we have a call where we discuss solutions to your problem. I provide you with advice, ideas, and techniques you can use for your business and you leave with the clarity you need to take the next step in your business/personal brand.
Make that investment for your business today and see how far you go.